Monday, March 23, 2009

Indian citizens rejoice...

...so I think my count of countries in this world that do not require Indian citizens to get visas prior to travel has exceeded the fingers of one hand. Yay.

I could start with India...but this is not a trick.

There's Ecuador, now looking to create "friendly relations with the world" which translates to no visas required for visits less than 90 days.

Bermuda - if you're looking for some sun after being beaten down by New York's crazy weather.

Kenya, Indonesia, Malaysia...you can get visas at the airport. I will post a disclaimer on the last two and confirm once I actually enter these countries in a few months.

Singapore - if you're going there for less than 96 hours and have a ticket that shows you're actually leaving.

More to come...if you do know more, feel free to share!

2 comments:

Harper Cohort Chicago GSB said...

Hong Kong gives you a 14 day visa on arrival:-) I have been counting this metric too!!

Toothfairy said...

I'm glad you are keeping count! I will be checking this post for updates.
INDONESIA: Visa on arrival. $25. Max stay 30 days for visitors (We were in Indonesia for a month Dec 2008)
MALAYSIA: Used to be Visa on arrival until this year, now you have to apply online for a visa (24 hours process) (Will be there June 09 for 2 weeks)
THAILAND: Visa on arrival (TBC)Will be there June 09 for 2 weeks.