Friday, March 20, 2009

10 days and counting...


I'm taking off a week from Tuesday...unbelievable! That is, if my passport decides to show up of course. Whoever decided that countries must have boundaries, citizens must have passports and permissions are required to enter just about anywhere definitely had a lot of time on their hands.

In the middle of all my (very slow) planning, I came across this and want to post it here - primarily to remind myself of how to tackle everything in life, not just triathlons, which is what this is for.

- Eliminate self-limiting thoughts.
- Optimize your skills.
- Be willing to spend the effort and energy to be successful.
- Enjoy the journey.
- Be a student.
- Persevere.
- Develop mental toughness.
- Be prepared to suffer.
- Take strength from others.
- You must want success.
- Avoid over-training.

Be inspired, inspire others.

No comments: